Before checking-out, please complete these procedures:
- Load and run dishwasher(s); wash and put away all remaining dishes, flatware, pots and pans (do not leave in sinks).
- Remove food from refrigerator(s), cabinets and food items in cabinets, on countertops, tables, and from all other rooms, decks, or porches and dispose of it properly.
- Take out trash/recycling and put inside the appropriate garbage bins (any items outside of the bins will not be collected by waste disposal company).
- Leave sheets on the beds and towels in bathrooms (these will be removed by the cleaners). Check all drawers, closets, etc., for any personal items (there is a $35+ fee to return lost items).
- Turn off TVs, exterior/interior lights and ceiling fans, etc.
- Clean-up after your dog(s) if you are renting a dog-friendly property.
- Straighten and return furniture to its proper place. Leave house, deck and patio areas in good condition to avoid additional cleaning fee. Clean up after your dog(s) if you rented a pet-friendly house.
- Lock all doors, sliders and windows; leave keys on kitchen counter (if your home/condo had door key).
- Check-out time is 10:00 AM on the departure date (no exceptions). Please call the phone number shown in the Happy Stays app under “Reservation Details” and enter the 7-digit code to notify the Housekeeping Department.
Thank you for choosing to spend your vacation at a Paramount Destinations’ property.